14 February, 2009

Stuff I Am Glad Exists

in no particular order

1. My significant other
2. Intarwebbing in general
3. Coffee
4. My kids
5. Trident Hot And Spicy Thai flavoured 2-minute noodles
6. Inventing verbs
7. Electric fans
8. Thongs (flip-flops)
9. Blogs
10. Pretty flowers

bonus items
11. The ability to make another post later when I realise I left something off that is totally, way cooler than half this list.
12. Microwaveable bowls that are decent enough to eat out of straight after cooking. Damnit, I KNEW I'd think of a missing item even before I hit "Publish Post".
13. The option to suddenly decide I'm not signing my name anymore because I'm the only one who posts on this blog ANYWAY.

PS. Happy Commercial Crap Day (aka Valentine's). If you actually care that much about your significant other, you should have taken her out to dinner yesterday. And told her that she was special last week, and proposed in January. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment