07 January, 2009

Bagpipe Player Arrested

I just found this stupidly funny. A guy has been arrested for playing the bagpipes because the music was "distressing". His bagpipes were seized as he was handcuffed and driven to a police station.

The man, Shaun Cartwright, said, "It was a waste of everybody's time. People are prejudice(sic) against the bagpipes."

So... he thinks that people only complained because he chose distressing songs? Um, I don't know about you, Mr Cartright, but I find bagpipe music distressing regardless of how well you play them and what song you choose.

So yeah... I'm prejudiceD against bagpipes. And I'm even of Scot heritage.


The Telegraph has more

~ Elisa

PS. My father flat-out refuses to EVER don a kilt. Although, perhaps he'd reconsider if he were permitted to wear a paint brush as the sporran, which Hale and Pace did once... I can't find the exact sketch, but there are plenty of other funnies on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment