1. Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Hot chocolate. I'm not sure I've even had proper eggnog, nor whether I liked it.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa never wrapped mine, but he did wrap some at our house, because at some peoples' houses he wrapped them all.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Coloured, our tree is fibreoptic and twinkles. We have white stencil lights for the windows.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope. Mum had a tiny wreath she used to hang over the doorway, but I'm not sure that counts.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Um... when I get in the mood. I'm not yet.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? All of it! Mum's trifle, K's salad and G's potatoes have to be highlights though.
7. Favorite Holiday memory? Probably laughing my butt off as assorted cousins threw tantrums or yelled about not liking their presents.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Probably about 8 or 9
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope, but that won't last long, since I'm moving to a country where Santa comes on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Tinsel garlands, baubles. And a few other small things
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love how it looks, dread it. In Australia, this question has nothing to do with Christmas.
12. Can you ice skate? Badly. Also see above.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yes, a Snoopy Tennis Game&Watch
14. What’s the most important thing? A relaxing and peaceful day in good company.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Mum's trifle
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? The 2pm sleep / or the 3pm "stuff face with leftover food"
17. What tops your tree? A star
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night
20. Candy canes, Yuck or Yum? I'm hopelessly addicted to canes.
and I'm adding my own question
21. Is there any tradition that you personally have started for your family? Yes... I always make a donation to the Salvation Army. Then I send an email to let people know that I have made a donation for them all instead of sending cards. (A friend in Seattle put me on to this idea and I loved it.) When I lived in the city I also used to run a collection of non-perishable food to give to a local community centre.
with thanks to Scalpel, who didn't tag me, but whose blog is interesting.