04 May, 2009

More Boiling Urine

...because everyone needs more of it in their lives.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

A reader sent me a message this week in regards to the boiling urine incident. Turns out that I'm not the only one to have experienced the amazing smell sensation of pee cooking in a powerboard. Turbo's Human had it happen as well, thanks to Siberian Huskies. (You should go visit.)

And in a disturbing case of déjà vu, the surge-protector powerboard, again, did not trip while it was shorting out and perfuming the room.

Admittedly, I'm still not sure whether these things are supposed to protect against something like this. I was fortunate not to have destroyed my PC; I count the loss of the powerboard and one kettle cable as a fair price.

Anyone out there know more about these devices?

No comments:

Post a Comment