14 May, 2009

IT IS NOT

...the 14th of May. This poor blog has been sadly neglected, and for far too long indeed. I've also realised I have a bunch of drafts that are yet unpublished; perhaps I should spend some time sorting through them? And perhaps release one or two into the wild wide yonder?

Decisions, decisions.

In other news, I've been thinking about my spending habits of late, and while nobody would call me Spendy Spenderella, I think there are some ways I could cull the cash exodus here and there. I'm going to try that there thing called the Library more often. I LOOOOVE owning books, but really, there are only so many books I can realistically read again one day (and that would be IF I even picked them up again once I've read them the first time). The reality is that most of my books end up doing naught but decorating bookshelves. And besides, libraries let you read them again later on too!

It's time to try to tone down this addiction. For the first installment I have Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes (because she is a good author) and Anthony Burgess' A Clockwork Orange (because like I said, libraries let you read stuff again).

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment