20 May, 2009

Game For Today (this post is cheating!)

As the title indicates, today I'm not featuring an individual game per se. Nor am I bringing this post to you as a message from our sponsor etc. (Of course, if you'd like to be my sponsor, I'll accept whatever currency suits you... ;))

For years now I've been a subscriber to GameHouse, and later RealArcade. The latter has owned the former for quite a while and they've now merged, so it's back to GameHouse I merrily skip. Lo and behold, they now have a daily freebie game that you can grab the full version of, which allows you to play your head off at any time. Yes, it's ad-supported, but hey the price is right huh? And if you download it on any other day, you only get to play the games for one hour before it's locked.

I would love to show you some screenshots just now and give an unbiased opinion on the game's merits, but since I don't know when you're reading this, I don't know what the game is! Today it just happens to be a card game, but yesterday was a "find the hidden object" one and the last week there was some fashion concoction, which my daughter has been playing for days on end.

Click for Today's Free Game

No comments:

Post a Comment