03 September, 2012

It's awful!


And horrible and mean and nasty!

I don't want to learn any more languages inside Google+. English and Finnish are quite enough trouble for me.

I don't want to go to French classes, I don't want to study German verbs or Italian case forms.

I don't want to learn the Russian alphabet or learn to paint beautiful Japanese kanji.

Turkish accents confuse me, Arabic is backwards, and Thai's stacked vowels just boggle the mind.

Isn't it awful that I don't want to learn to master 784 languages?

It's TERRIBLE! I'm mean and horrible and mean and nasty!

Heaven forbid that I should ask people to use a language I understand when they reply to MY posts. It's inappropriate, and I have no right to understand the replies! Inappropriate, my internets!

No comments:

Post a Comment