- Having a picnic in the park is nice.
- Calling it "my famous bean salad" does not make me famous, even if it's good.
- I'm not as good at the game as I thought (came 4th out of 5... boo)
- Salmiakki & Lemon long drink is apparently foul, even worse than chilli vodka.
- The buses are still running at 2am.
Now you know.
Elisa's Famous Bean Salad
6 sticks of celery, diced
1 can of kidney beans plus 1 can of chick peas, drained and rinsed
(or you can just use two cans of "bean mix")
1 spring onion, finely chopped (or green onion, or ½ red onion)
1 can of corn kernels, drained
1 punnet chopped cherry tomatoes
1 diced orange or red capsicum (some people call these bell peppers)
freshly-ground black pepper
sprinkle of salt1 tablespoon olive oil
juice of 1 lime (or more, to taste)
optional: finely chopped coriander